Monday, May 10, 2010

Eyjafjallajoekull Eruption


Giving up goods and services, especially those we use on a daily basis I think it’s bad because a lot of people depend on them. Some changes I’m prepared to make is that I would be willing to walk.
I am worried of loosing necessities such as food, water and power because those are things that I use everyday, not having water and power will make my life difficult because I won’t be able to a lot of the things I like to do for example I wont be able to watch TV. I’m also worried because food and water are my needs, I them to survive. I think that people are worried about loosing these things because food and water is the most important thing especially if they have little kids because they don’t want them to starve. If layoffs continue to increase people will be loosing things such has water, power and food because they are not going to have the money to pay for their needs.
Right now I’m worrying more of my needs than my wants for example food and water because those are things that I really need in order to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment