Friday, May 21, 2010

A world without oil will affect me a lot!!


A world without oil will affect me and my community because we depend on oil a lot, we use it in our everyday life for example in diapers, shampoos, cars, shoes etc. My community depend on oil a lot because they use their cars to get to work and the car uses oil, and i personally depend on oil because i use diapers for my baby and without the diapersmy life would be hard because i would have to wash my babys clothes a lot, so i would waste a lot of water and that is bad for the environment. I also depend on oil because my baby uses bottle to drink hes milk and if that wouldnt exit how would he drink hes milk. Something that i learned about oil is that we really depnd so much on oil, and i think that we shouldnt use oil so much because when theres no more oil what are we going to do? We should find differents ways to substitute oil.


No comments:

Post a Comment