Monday, May 10, 2010

We must become the change we want to see


I did find the activity surprising. It was really interesting and results surprised me a lot! Something that I founded interesting is that most of the food and fruit come from different countries. The results impacted me because i didnt thought a lot of my favorite fruit could dissapear. I also learned new wors for example now I know that locavores are a person who eats foods from their local homes. And Frankenfood is any genetically modified plant or animal. I think that it is a good idea that people are thinking of planting their own vegetables and fruits because that will help the environment and they will save money and time because they will just have to go to their back yard and cuts whatever they planted. LOCAVORE is the 2007 Word of the Year for the Oxford American Dictionary! We should start planting
SOURCE: sailusfood

No comments:

Post a Comment